Designation : Assistant Professor
- B. Tech – Calicut University -2012
- M. Tech – National Institute of Technology, Karnataka -2016
Current Research Interest :
- Stability analysis of slopes and tunnels
- Ground improvement/modification methods
- ‘Tunnel Stability under Different Conditions: Analysis by Numerical and Empirical Modelling’, International Journal of Geological and Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue 2 (2015)
- ‘Analysis of Tunnel Stability under Different Conditions along with a Case study’, Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-93-5258-252-5, Page 33 (2015).
Short term Courses Attended:
- Five-days TEQIP sponsored Faculty Development Programme on ‘Transportation Geotechnics’, Department of Civil Engineering, LBS Institute of Technology for Women, Poojapura, Tvm.
- Eight days International Webinar, ‘GEOLIVE-2021’, Organized by School of Civil Engineering, Lovely Professional University in Association with IGS Jalandhar Chapter and Department of Civil Engineering, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
- Five days AITAL sponsored Faculty Development Programme on ‘Sustainability Engineering’, Poojya Doddappa Appa College of Engineering.
- Five day Short Term Training Programme on ‘Designing with Geosynthetics’, Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
- Three-day Workshop on ‘Geohazards – Mitigation and Prevention’, Department of Civil Engineering, MITS, Cochin.
- Three-day Faculty Development Programme on ‘Advances in Smart Material Applications’, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam.
- Two-day Workshop on ‘NBA Accreditation Process for UG Tier II Engineering Program, Quality cell, MITS, Cochin.
- Five-day Short Term Training Programme on ‘Design and Detailing of Structural Elements’, Department of Civil Engineering, MITS, Cochin.
- Three day Faculty Development Programme on Survey Camp using Total Station – Hands on Workshop, Department of Civil Engineering, MITS, Cochin.
- One day Workshop and demonstration on the theme “Productive materials from Scrap”, Civil Engineering Department, NSS College of Engineering
- One day workshop on ‘Recent trends in piling and ground improvement’, Civil Engineering Department, NITK
Professional Body Membership
- Institution of Engineers (India) – Associate member – AM1783931
Employment History :
- Two year experience as Design Engineer (Geotechnical) at Geostructurals Pvt Ltd, Kochi.Consultancy works: Soil investigation works – Metro Rail Project for DMRC and KMRL, Projects of Shobha Developers, Confident group etc
- Lab results and recommendations – for various Soil testing firms
- One year experience as Guest lecturer at NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad.
Subjects taught: Geotechnical Engineering I, Advanced Geotechnical Engineering, Advanced Foundation Engineering (M-Tech -Structural), Basics of civil Engineering, Introduction to Civil Engineering, Civil Workshop, Geotechnical Engineering Lab.
- Three year 9 months experience as Assistant Professor in Department of Civil Engineering at MITS, Varikoli.
Subjects taught: Geotechnical Engineering II, Construction Technology, Reinforced Soil Structures and Geosynthetics, Basics of Civil Engineering, Introduction to Civil Engineering, Sustainable Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering Lab, Civil Workshop, Surveying Lab