Educational Qualification :
- Master of Engineering in Power Systems Engineering (2009-2011) From Anna University Tamil Nadu.
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (2002-2006) from Mar Athanasius College of Engineering Kothamangalam affiliated to M G university Kottayam, Kerala.
Administrative Responsibilities :
Current Research Interest :
- Harmonic Compensation using active filters,
Employment History :
- Customer Support Engineer CMS Computers ltd. (November 2006 – May 2008)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee at GE Energies (May 2008 – August 2009)
- Assistant Professor at The Dept of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, MGM College of Engineerig and Technlogy Pampakuda Ernakulam. (1st August 2011 – 20th october 2021)
- Assistant Professor and HOD at The Dept of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Providence College of Engineering Chengannur, (1st November 2021 -25th july 2023)
- Assistant Professor at The Dept of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Varikoli (1st August 2023 – Present)