- Ph. D. -Environmental Engineering-Cochin University of Science & Technology-2020
- M. Tech – Environmental Engineering –Anna University Chennai-2012
- B. Tech – Government College of Engineering, Kannur University-2002
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- Diploma in Guidance & Counselling- Toc H Institute Of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam
- HOD- Department of Civil Engineering
- Disciplinary Action Committee Member
- Staff Grievance Committee- Convener
- College Council Member
- Academic Council Member
- Department Advisory Committee member- Civil Engg, Eranad Knowledge City Technical Campus, Malapuram
- Academic Auditor: June & November 2022- Kerala Technological University (KTU)
- University Lab Exam Chairperson: S4 B.Tech Regular Examination June 2022 (Ernakulam Zone)
Current Research Interest:
- Wastewater treatment using Nanotechnology
- Cost Effective Energy Efficient Bricks.
- Building materials using Waste products
- Carbon Foot Print Analysis
PAPERS PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS:
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu and Dr Roy M Thomas, “Modelling of Packed bed column studies for the removal of Cu(II) using Polypyrrole Alumina Iron Oxide Nanocomposite”, Desalination and Water Treatment, 227, 278-288, July 2021.
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu and Dr Roy M Thomas, “Adsorption behaviour of Chromium ions on Polymer coated Alumina-Iron oxide Nanocomposite“, Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, Vol.24(1), pages 64-72, January 2020.
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu and Dr Roy M Thomas, “Polypyrrole/ Alumina Iron Oxide Nanocomposite for removal of Copper Ions from aqueous solutions”, Materials Science Forum, Volume 969, page 367-372, August 2019 by Trans Tech publications.
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu, Dr Roy M Thomas, “Adsorption of copper ions from waste water using PPy/Al2O3-Fe2O3 nanocomposite”, Earth & Environmental Science, 491,1-10.
- Mary Lissy P N, Kavya, Carolin, Shone greens, Sneha, “Energy Efficient Production of Clay bricks using Industrial debris” Heliyon Journal, November 2018, DOI: 10.1016 /j. heliyon. 2018.e00891.
- Mary Lissy P N and Dr. Sreeja S, “Utilization of Sludge in manufacturing Energy Efficient Bricks” IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE),Volume 11,Issue4 Ver.III (Jul-Aug 2014),PP 70-73.
- Mary Lissy P N, “Carbon Foot Print of an educational Institution as a technique for sustainable Development” International Journal of Engineering and Science, pp:196-200, Vol 1, Issue 2, December 2012.
- Mary Lissy P N and Dr G. Madhu, “Removal of heavy metals from Wastewater using water hyacinth” International Journal on Transportation & Urban Development 2011, pp:48-52, Vol 1,Issue 1,April 2011.
PAPERS PUBLISHED IN CONFERENCES:
- Mary Lissy P N, Lakshmi S Nair and Ardra Babu, “Performance of nanosized vetiver root in the adsorption of Cu(II) ions from aqueous media” presented in WEM Conference WEM 2022 held at KSCSTE-CWRDM, Kozhikode during 22-24th June 2022.
- Mary Lissy P N, Amrutha A, Minu Alex, Swathi Babu and Swathi Sajeev, “Replacement of Fine aggregate with shredded PET and PVC wastes in concrete paver blocks” presentated in IEEE Xplore Conference CTFC 2021 (Conference on Technologies for future cities 2021) held at Pillai College of Engineering, Bombay on 8th October 2021
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu and Dr Roy M Thomas, “Adsorption of Copper Ions from Waste Water Using PPY/Al2O3 -Fe2O3 Nanocomposite”, presented in 5th International Conference on Modelling & Simulation in Civil Engineering during 12- 14 December 2019 organized by TKM college of Engineering Kollam.
- Sreelakshmi, Vishnupriya, Sona Kunjumon, Nimna Babu and Mary Lissy P N, “Smog Purifier in the contest of KSCSTE TEKON and KETCON organized by APJ Abdul Kalam University during 15-17 February 2019.
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu and Dr Roy M Thomas, “ Polypyrrole/Alumina Iron Oxide Nanocomposite for removal of Copper ions from aqueous solutions” presented in an International Conference at Hyderabad on 19-20th November 2018 organised by Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of technology, Telengana.
- Mary Lissy P N, Kavya, Carolin, Shone greens, Sneha George, “Production of Innovative energy efficient bricks using Industrial debris” presented in the National conference on Emerging Technologies NACET 2K18 held on 17th March 2018 organised by MES college of engineering.
- Mary Lissy P N, Dr G. Madhu, Dr Roy M Thomas, “Sorption technologies for removal of heavy metal ions from industrial effluents” presented in the 19th Annual conference & International seminar conducted by Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady during 10-12 December 2014.
- Mary Lissy P N, Fesin and Nandakishore, “A review on Sustainable Approach in Waste Management System” presented in the national seminar on ‘Green Environment’ conducted on 17th & 18th December 2013 by department of civil engg.,Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam.
- Mary Lissy P N, “Carbon Foot Print –A technique for sustainable Development” published and presented in the National Conference RACE 2012 during December 20-21,2012.
- Mary Lissy P N, “A Study on Carbon Foot Print Analysis Of a College Campus” published and presented in an International Conference on ICCFRE 2011 during December 9-11,2011.
- Mary Lissy P N and Dr G. Madhu, “Phytotechnology in Waste Water Treatment” published and presented in the National Seminar on REACT 2011 during March 25-26,2011.
- Mary Lissy P N and Dr G. Madhu, “Waste Water Treatment using Water Hyacinth” published and presented in the Fourth CUSAT National Conference on RACE 2010 during 16 to 18th September 2010.
- Mary Lissy P N and Dr G. Madhu, “Removal of heavy metals from Wastewater using water hyacinth” published and presented in the International Joint conference on ACE track of the AET 2010 during 21 to 22nd December 2010.
- Mary Lissy P N, “Earthquake Resistant Design of Structures” Published and presented in NIRMAAN 2002 which is a national level Technical Paper presentation Contest on 22nd March 2002.
- “Outstanding Woman in Engineering” Award in 4thVenus International Women Awards, VIWA 2019 in the area of Civil Engineering.
- Best Poster Award in Poster presentation with a topic “A review on Sustainable Approach in Waste Management System” at the national seminar on ‘Green Environment’ conducted on 17th & 18th December 2013 by the Department of Civil Engineering, Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam.
- Best Teacher Award in the Department of Civil Engineering in the academic year 2010-2011 and also in the year 2011-2012 from Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam, Kochi.
Professional Body Membership:
- Life member – The Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-57141)
- Life Member – The Institution of Engineers, India (M-152098-3)
- Life member – Indian Geotechnical Society, Kochi Chapter KL-352
- 2002- 2006: Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kalamassery
- 2006- 2013: Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam
- 2013- Till date: Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science, Varikoli