Designation: Assistant Professor
- B. Tech–University of Kerala-2013
- M. Tech–NIT Calicut – 2016
- Ph.D.– NIT Calicut – 2022
- High Performance Fibre Reinforced Cement Concrete Shear Walls with Openings under Reverse Cyclic Loading
Areas of Interest:
- Design and Analysis of structures, Shear walls, High Performance Concrete, Numerical analysis of structures, Strut and tie method.
- Associate Member – The Institution of Engineers, India
Papers Published in Journals:
- C Bhanu K., Ganesan N., Indira P.V. “Behavior of high performance concrete shear walls with openings under reverse cyclic loading”, ACI Structural Journal, Volume 119, No.1, pp 227 – 241, 2022
Papers Published & Presented in Seminars/conferences: 3
- C Bhanu K., Ganesan N., Indira P.V. (2021) Simplified Grid Strut and Tie Model Approach for Shear Walls. In: Singh R.M., Sudheer K.P., Kurian B. (eds) Advances in Civil Engineering. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, vol 83. Springer, Singapore. (Book Chapter)
- C Bhanu K, N. Ganesan and P.V. Indira, “A Review on Strut and Tie Methods”, International Conference on Materials, Mechanics and Structures (ICMMS 2020), NIT Calicut, July 14-15, 2020.
- Shah P., Indira P.V., C Bhanu K., “Analysis & Design of Slender Shear Wall with and Without Openings”, International Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction Management (SECON’21), May 12-15, 2021.
Short term courses attended: 3
- Participated in the workshop on Repair and Rehabilitation of RCC Structures, organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut and Co-Sponsored by Cera-Chem Pvt. Ltd. On 23rd August 2017.
- Participated in the One Day Skill Development program on Non Destructive Testing of Concrete, organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut and Co-Sponsored by UltraTech Cement Ltd. On 10th March 2018.
- Participated in the workshop on Ferrocement Structures, organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut and Co-Sponsored by Ramco cements Ltd. On 27th October 2018.