Educational Qualification :
- B. Tech : Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology Vazhakulam(2011)
- M. Tech :Federal Institute of Science and Technology Angamaly (2014)
- PhD: Electrical Engineering Department, NIT Calicut, 2022
Current Research Interest :
Liquid Nano dielectrics
List of Publications :
- J. Jacob, P. Preetha and T. K. Sindhu, “Stability analysis and characterization of natural ester nanofluids for transformers,” in IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 1715-1723, Oct. 2020.
- J. Jacob, P. Preetha and S. Thiruthi Krishnan, “Review on natural ester and nanofluids as an environmental friendly alternative to transformer mineral oil,” in IET Nanodielectrics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 33-43, 2020.
- J. Jacob, P. Preetha and S. Thiruthi Krishnan, “Natural Ester Nanofluids as Alternate Insulating Oils for Transformers,” Alternative Liquid Dielectrics for High Voltage Transformer Insulation Systems: Performance Analysis and Applications ,Wiley IEEE Press, 2022, pp.241-271.
- Jacob, J., Prabhu, P. and Krishnan, S.T., 2021. Natural Ester Nanosfluids as Alternate Insulating Oils for Transformers. Alternative Liquid Dielectrics for High Voltage Transformer Insulation Systems: Performance Analysis and Applications, pp.241-271.
- Joyce Jacob, Vinod B Kumar , Preetha P. ; Sindhu T. K., “Thermal Modelling of Mineral Oil and Natural Ester Nanofluids”, 2021 IEEE Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena (CEIDP), pp. 339-342.
- Joyce Jacob, U.N. Rashmika, J. Archana, C. Divya Sai, K.L.S Sravani, Preetha P “Compatibility Study Of Paper And Epoxy With Natural Ester- A Substitute For Transformer Mineral Oil”, TENCON 2019, October 17-20, Kochi, 2019.
- Joyce Jacob, Dhanya S, Lekshmi Tharamal, Avinash Nelson A and Preetha P, “Partial Discharge Characteristics of Nanofilled Mineral Oil”, TENSYMP 2019, Kolkata. June 7-10, 2019.
- Sayed, J. Jacob, T. K. Sindhu and P. Preetha, “Compatibility Analysis of Paper Insulation with Natural Ester,” 2019 IEEE 4th International Conference on Condition Assessment Techniques in Electrical Systems (CATCON), Chennai, India, 2019, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/CATCON47128.2019.CN0080.
- Afseena, J. Joyce and P. Preetha, “Temperature Dielectric Spectrum Analysis of Soybean Ester Nanofluid, Mineral Oil and Soybean Ester Impregnated-Papers,” 2018 International Conference on Control, Power, Communication and Computing Technologies (ICCPCCT), Kannur, 2018, pp. 200-204.
- Joyce Jacob, N. Danish. Mon and P. Preetha, “Experimental validation of thermal model of unfilled and nano filled transformer oils,” IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), Bangalore, 2017, pp. 1-5.