- Ph.D. pursuing – Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kalamassery
- M. Tech –NIT, Calicut 2016
- B. Tech – School of Engineering, CUSAT, 2014
- Lab in charge- Survey lab
Current Research Interest:
- Concrete Technology
- Self healing concrete
- Earthquake Engineering
- “Performance Analysis of Translucent Cement Mortar Block”, Afaaf Kabeer, Ansif M M, Nismi M K, Shafna K A, Jereena Jawahar, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), 2019, e-ISSN: 2395-0056.
- “Encapsulation of mineral compounds as crack healing materials for cement based composites- An overview”, Jereena Jawahar and Subha Vishnudas, International Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (ICRACE 2020), ISBN No. 978-81-941516-5-4.
Short term training / Faculty development programmes /MOOC Courses attended:
- Attended a 10 day online Faculty Development Programme on “Research Training” held from 22.02.2021-05.03.2021 conducted by Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Government of India.
- An online non-credit course “Introduction to HTML5” authorized by University of Michigan and offered through, Coursera, September 2020.
- Attended a 6 day online Short Term course on “Modern materials & Structural systems for Resilient and Sustainable Infrastructures” held from 21.09.2020-26.09.2020 conducted by TKM College of Engineering, Kollam.
- Attended a 5 day online Faculty Development Programme on “Theory and Practices of Steel structure design” held from 12.08.2020-16.08.2020 conducted by Saintgits college of Engineering, Kottayam.
- An online non-credit course “ 3D CAD Fundamental “ authorized by National Taiwan University and offered through Coursera, June 2020.
- An online non-credit course “Covid-19 Contact Tracing” authorized by Johns Hopkins University and offered through Coursera, June 2020.
- Attended a 3 day online Faculty Development Programme on “Research methodology and scientific wriing” held from 29.06.2020-01.07.2020 conducted by Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Alappuzha.
- Attended a one week online Faculty Development Programme on “Advances in Civil and Structural Engineering” held from 15.06.2020-19.06.2020 conducted by Govt. College of Engineering, Karad and Govt. College of Engineering, Nagpur.
- Attended a 3 day online Faculty Development Programme on “Behaviour of Structural Systems-Bridging the gap between the theory and real time practice” held from 22.05.2020-24.05.2020 conducted by the Department of Civil Engineering, Mohamed Sathak A J college of engineering, Chennai.
- Attended a 3 day online Short term training program on “Safety Measures in Transportation Systems”, organized by Dept. of civil engineering, MITS from 27th – 29th of May, 2020.
- Attended an In house FDP on “Multivariate Data Analysis In Civil Engineering” conducted by Department of Civil Engineering on 10th January 2020.
- Attended a Bentley certified online Faculty Development Programme on “Building Design & Bridge Analysis (BEAVA) in STAAD” by InterCAD systems on May 4, 2020.
- Participated in one day workshop on “Art & Science of Technical Paper Writing” organised by School of Engineering, CUSAT on 9th August 2019.
- Guest Lecturer at School of Engineering, CUSAT for 2 semesters
- 10 months of Teaching experience as Assistant professor in ILM college of engineering, Methala, Kerala