Designation: Assistant Professor (On Leave)
Educational Qualification :
- B. Tech – Mar Athanasius College Of Engineering, Kothamangalam.
- M. Tech – Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- WATER RESOURCES AND HYDROINFORMATICS
- Vice Chairperson- Academic Council
- Member -Women’s Cell
- Lab in Charge: Survey Lab
- Chief advisor- 2015-2019 civil batch
Current Research Interest:
- GIS in Water Resources Engineering
- Assessment of drought vulnerability of Ernamkulam district using SPI Index, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts – IJCRT (ISSN: 2320-2882) Volume 6 Issue 2 April 2018.
- Beenu Cherian, D Praveen Das, M. Devadathan, Liya John and Ginu S Malakeel , A study on Impact of Urbanisation on Surface Runoff in Muvattupuzha Municipality, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol.6, Issue 4, April 2017.
- Presented and published a paper on ‘Impact of Urbanization on The Natural Groundwater Recharge Of Karuvannur Watershed’ in the International Conference on Materials for Future (ICMF 2013).
- Presented and published a paper on ‘Application Of GIS For The Preparation Of Landuse Map To Assess The Natural Groundwater Recharge Of Karuvannur Watershed’ in the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing (NCETIC 2013).
Short term Courses Attended:
- One day workshop on Techniques in Environmental Quality Analysis organized by RIT, Pampady.
- One week TEQIP Workshop on “Computer Aided Engineering: Applied CFD and FEM” from 9th October to 15th October 2016 organized by College of Engineering Cherthala, Alleppey, Kerala.
- Three Day National Workshop on Geoinformatics from 18thto 20th September 2018 organized by MACE, Kothamangalam.
- Two weeks AICTE Sponsored FDP on “Students Engagement for Effective Learning in Management Education” from “06-11-2017 to 18-11-2017 at SCMS Main Campus, Prathap Nagar, Muttom, Cochin.
- 6 years of teaching experience