- M. Tech –Govt. College of Engg, Kannur, – 2015
- B. Tech – Mar Athanasius College of Engg, 2013
- COMPUTER AIDED STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Faculty advisor 2018– 2022
- National Service Scheme Programme Officer
- Indian Green Building Council Coordinator
Current Research Interest:
- Concrete Technology
- Bridge Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
Papers Published in International Journals
- Presented a paper on Seismic Analysis of composite box girder with corrugated steel webs and trusses at ARICE 2019 conducted by Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science, Varikkoli.
- Binol Varghese , Xavier Mathew, “Strength Analysis – Building Frame with Polyurethane Cement Composite (PUC)”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 5-Issue 4 – April 2018
- Binol Varghese , Anaika B Chandran, Praseeda K.I, “Study of Construction Management Aspectsof Building using GFRG Panels”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology,Volume 5- Issue 4 – April 2018
- Binol Varghese, Viji R. Kumar, “Effect of construction sequence analysis along with p-delta and material non linearity on floating column structure”, International Research Journal of Engineeringand Technology, volume:04, issue:05, May-2017, pp:1946-1949.
- Binol Varghese and Ajith M S, "Blast Load Generation Methods on Bridges, International Journalof Structural and Civil Engineering Research, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 36-47, 2014.
- Binol Varghese, ShahisthaAysha, Anjali Baby, A review on functionally graded materials” in TheInternational Journal of Engineering and Science, ISSN: 2319-1813, Vol. 3, No. 6, June 2014.
- Binol Varghese., Simi John., Arya Saju , “Finite Element Analysis of Arch Dam”, InternationalJournal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume 03,2014.
Short term courses Attended:
Participated in the Three Day KTU sponsored Faculty Development Programme on “Geohazards and Disaster Mitigation” conducted by Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakkulam from December 12 to 14 , 2019.
Participated in the Two week AICTE sponsored (AQIS) Faculty Development Programme on“Computational Methods in Fluids and Structural Mechanics” conducted by Rajagiri School of Engineeringand Technology, Kochi from July 1 st to 12 th , 2019.
Attended the Faculty Development Programme on “Emerging Technologies in Infrastructure Development”at MBITS, Nellimattom during the period June 6 th – 8 th , 2018.
Participated QIP Short Term Course on “Sustainability Issues in Civil Engineering “during 7 th to 11 th May2018 at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Participated AICTE Sponsored (AQIS) Faculty Development Programme on Advanced ConcreteTechnology at Mar Athanasius College of Engineering (MACE) Kothamangalam, Ernakulam from 7th to20 th December 2017.
Attended three day Technical Workshop on Recent Trends in ANSYS at National Institute of Technology,Calicut
Attended five day Technical Workshop on Advance Trends in STAAD Pro at GCE, Kannur
Professional Body Membership:
- Indian Concrete Institute (ICI) – Life Time Member
- 4 years of Teaching experience as Assistant professor