Educational Qualification :
- B. Tech : Calicut University (2008)
- M. Tech : NIT Calicut (2014)
- Ph.D (Pursuing): Kerala Technological University
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Class Advisor (2023 – 2022 EEE Batch)
- Department Timetable committee member
- IQAC audit member
- Stream coordinator
- Women Cell Department member
- Control and simulation lab In charge.
Current Research Interest :
- Quantitative feedback theory
- Digital Control Systems
Professional Membership :
List of Publications :
- Robust controller for Twin Rotor MIMO System using Quantitative Feedback Theory” had been presented at the international conference ‘FORSHCUNG’ March 2014 held at Vimal jyothi engineering college.
- Ambili Mohan and Gylson Thomas ” Multivariable control System design for the robust control of Twin Rotor MIMO system using Quantitative Feedback Theory” Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology
- Asst Professor Meera Sivadas , Asst Professor Ambili Mohan “Robot navigation in an uncertain environment using Dynamic Programming via Markov Decision process”, in the proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Control, Power, Communication and Computing Technologies (ICCPCCT 2018),, pp. 576-580, March 2018.
- Asst Professor Ambili Mohan presented a paper “ Helicopter maneuverability control using Nichols chart” in IEEE International Conference On Emerging Trends and Innovations in Engineering and Technological Research (ICETIETR 2018) at TocH Institute of science and Technology Arakkunnam –Ernakulam-kerala during the period of 11 th to 13 th July 2018.
- Published a paper titled “ Stabilization of Rotary Inverted Pendulum” in ICSCC 2021 IEEE conference
- Published a paper titled “Robust Attitude Control of Launch Vehicle using H infinity Controller” in ICACC 2021 IEEE Springer conference
- Best paper award for the paper tilted “Robust controller for Twin Rotor MIMO System using Quantitative Feedback Theory” had been presented at the international conference ‘FORSHCUNG’ March 2014 held at Vimal jyothi engineering college.
Employment History :
Teaching- 12 years
- Assistant Professor in Holygrace Academy of Engineering (July 2014-April 2015)
- Assistant Professor in IES College of Engineering (November 2008-July 2012)