- PhD–CUSAT (2022)
- M Tech – IGNOU (2013)
- B-Tech–CUSAT (2004)
Current Research Interest:
- Machine Learning
- Bigg Data Analysis
Suja C Nair, Sudeep Elayidom M, Sasi gopalan, MINING FREQUENT PATTERNS WITH GENERALIZED LINEAR MODEL FOR TRAFFIC DENSITY ANALYSIS“, in MULTIMEDIA TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS, In Springer Nature. in 2022
- Suja C Nair, Sudeep Elayidom M, Sasi gopalan,“DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION OF TRAFFIC ANALYSIS AND PREDICTION SYSTEM USING CDR DATA,International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management,ISSN 2455-6378,Vol 2 Issue 5,Page no 60-64,21/05/2017.
- Suja C Nair, Sudeep Elayidom M, Sasi gopalan,ATTRIBUTE BASED HIERARCHICAL CLUSTERING ALGORITHM FOR TRAFFIC DENSITY ANALYSIS,International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562, Volume 13, Spl.,Number 3 page no 13-2,Aug 2018.
- Suja C Nair, Sudeep Elayidom M, Sasi gopalan,CALL DETAIL RECORD BASED TRAFFIC DENSITY ANALYSIS USING GLOBAL k-MEANS CLUSTERING,IJIE(Inderscience),impactFactor=.17, DOI:10.1504/IJIE.2019.1002805
- Suja C Nair, Sudeep Elayidom M, Sasi gopalan,KM-MBFO: A Hybrid Hadoop Map Reduce Approach for Clustering Big Data by Adopting Modified Bacterial Foraging Optimization Algorithm,International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE),ISSN: 2277-3878,Volume-8, Issue-2S11,September 2019.Impact Factor=.11,DOI: 10.35940/ijrte.B1024.0982S1119
- Suja C Nair, Sudeep Elayidom M, Sasi gopalan, “Impact of CDR Data Analysis Using Big Data Technologies for Public :An Analysis,International conference on Advanced Computing and Communication System, ISBN :978-1-5090-4558-7page 1117-1121,Coimbatore,Jan 2017.
- Suja C Nair a paper is published in IC3SIS organized by CSE department of SSET, titled “A COMPREHENSIVE SURVEY ON RECOMMENDATION SYSTEMS BASED ON COLLABORATIVE FILTERING.” 2021.
Short term courses conducted/attended:
- 5-day online FDP on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 16 August, 2021 to 20 August, 2021.
- 5-day online Faculty Development Programme on Research Trends and Applications of IoT organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Karukutty, Kerala from 23rd May 2022 to 27th May 2022
- 3-days online hands-on workshop on ADVANCES IN BIGDATA RESEARCH organised by Division of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology under TEQIP in collaboration with TCS held on 29-August-2022 to 31-August-2022.
- Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Advanced FDP on “Information and Cyber Security” from 2021-07-12 to 2021-07-16 at IIIT Vadodara.
- Webinar on “Cues for Quality Research ublications in Computer Science” organized by Division of Computer Science & Engineering, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science & Technology under TEQIP Phase III held on 26,27 February 2021.
- One Week National Level Online Faculty Development Program on Outcome Based Education (OBE) organised by the IQAC of JPM Arts and Science College, Kanchiyar, Idukki in association with ipsr solutions limited, Kottayam from 16 February to 22 February 2023.
- Presented the paper titled ‘A Comprehensive Survey on Recommentation Systems Based on Collaborative Filtering’ during the IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication, Security and Intelligent Systems (IC3SIS-2022) technically co-sponsored by IEEE Kerala Section and organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Karukutty, Kerala, India from 23rd to 25th June, 2022
- Teaching Experience 18 Years.