- B.Tech – CUSAT
- M.Tech – KTU
Current Research Interest:
- Cryptography and Network Security
Publications and Presentations:
- Steffy Livera and Sreela Sreedhar, “Virtual Fingerprint Encryption to Secure Images”, International Journal of Engineering and Research-Online, Vol.5, Issue.1, January February 2017.
- Steffy Livera and Sreela Sreedhar,“Mixed Fingerprint Encryption to Enhance Security in Smartphones”, IEEE Sponsored 4th International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS) 2017.
- Steffy Livera “Extended Vigenere Cipher Using Ascii Values to Enhance Security in Libraries”, in National Conference LISDA – JULY 2016.
Workshop /Faculty Development Programs Attended:
- 6 Days STTP on “Artiicial Intelligence for computer vision applications-2022” conducted by SRM Institute of Science and technology.
- National Level workshop on Digital Forensics Investigation held at St. Teresa’s College, Ernakulam on 1st December 2018.
- Two-day National workshop on The Art of Writing Effective Research Papers held at Amrita School of Arts & Sciences, Kochi on 30th August to 31st August 2018.
- Two-day Faculty enrichment programme on Introduction to Machine Learning using Python held at St. Teresa’s College on 25th and 26th October 2018.
- Two-day workshop on Techno – Pedagogy and learning Management System held at St. Teresa’s College on 28th and 29th September 2018.
- Faculty Development Programme on Secure Cloud computing held at Toc H Institute of Science and Technology, Arakkunnam on 13th June to 17th June 2016.
- Two-day workshop on Information security and knowledge management with special emphasis on tools and techniques held at Cochin University of Science and Technology on 20th and 21st April 2016.
- Participated in the 6th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications held at Toc H Institute of Science and Technology from 16th to 18th December 2015.
- Member of Computer Society of India
- 1 year of teaching experience.