- B. Tech. – Kerala University
- M.Tech. – CUSAT
- Ph.D. (Pursuing) – DCA, CUSAT
- Natural Language Processing
Current Research Interests:
List of Journal Publications:
- Sruthi S., B. Kannan, and Binu Paul. 2021. ‘Improved Word Sense Determination in Malayalam using Latent Dirichlet Allocation and Semantic Features’. ACM Trans. Asian Low-Resour. Lang.Inf. Process. 21, 2, Article 37 (March 2022), 11 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3476978 (ACM-TALLIP, SCIE, IF- 1.4)
- S,Sruthi. ‘Malayalam Word Sense Disambiguation using Machine Learning Approach’ International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET)Volume: 09 Issue: 03 | Mar 2022: 1373-1378.
- Sruthi, S., Kannan Balakrishnan, and Binu Paul. ‘An LDA-based approach towards word sense disambiguation in Malayalam’ Proceedings of International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Data Science Applications. Springer, Singapore, 2021.
- S,Sruthi. ‘Comparison of Online record linkage techniques’ International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology Vol 2 no. 9 (2015): 2236-2240.
- Best paper award for the paper titled “An LDA based approach towards word sense disambiguation in Malayalam”, presented at the International Conference on Machine Intelligence and Data Science Applications (MIDAS-2020) organized by school of computer science, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)-Dehradun-India, held on Sept 4-5, 2020
- Presented a paper titled ‘Malayalam Word Sense Disambiguation Using Support Vector Machines’ in the virtual international conference on SCOTA held during 26th – 27th March 2021 at BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
- Best Presentation award for the paper entitled “Pneumonia Detection Using Image Processing” under the track “Image Processing” in the ICCI-’21 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Christ College of Engineering, Irinjalakuda under the aegis of Christ Engineering Congress (CEC 2021) held from 13th to 15th July 2021.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Emergency Help for Road Accidents’ in the virtual international conference on SCOTA held during 26th – 27th March 2021 at BIT Mesra, Ranchi
- Presented a paper titled “Comparison of Online Record Linkage Techniques” in the two-day National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing Technologies, Feb 16,17 2012.
- Completed Sentiment Analysis with Deep Learning using BERT, an online non-credit course authorized by Coursera Project Network and offered through Coursera
- Completed Convolutions for Text Classification with Keras, an online non-credit course authorized by Coursera Project Network and offered through Coursera
- NPTEL Online Certification for “Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms using Python” in the ELITE class, Jan- Mar 2019.
- NPTEL Online Certification for “Machine Learning for Engineering and Science Applications” Jan-Apr 2019.
- Nvidia deep learning institute (DLI) certificate of competency in the completion of the course fundamentals of deep learning for computer vision.
Workshops and Seminars attended
- Participated in National Conference on Indian Language Computing (NCILC- 2016), Organized by DCA, CUSAT
- Participated in National Conference on Indian Language Computing (NCILC) in the years 2018, Dept. of Computer Applications, CUSAT
- Participated in National Conference on Indian Language Computing (NCILC) in the years 2019, Dept. of Computer Applications, CUSAT
- Summer School on Deep Learning, DCA, CUSAT, 20-05-2019 – 24-05-2019
- Winter School for Women 2020, organized by ICFOSS and co-organized by KSITM 06-01-2020 to 18-01-2020
- Faculty Development Program on Data Science sponsored by ATAL Academy, 27-01-2020 – 01-02-2020
- STTP on “Data Analytics and Machine Learning through Python”, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, 3-08-2020 – 8-08-2020
- FDP on “NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING USING PYTHON”, Division of Computer Science, SOE, CUSAT, 17-08-2020 – 19-08-2020
- AICTE Sponsored STTP on Design of Knowledge-based Systems using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning models: In the context of Agricultural and Food products, 07-09-2020 – 12-09-2020
- AICTE Sponsored 4-days Online Course on Examination Reforms., 15-04-2020 – 18-04-2020
- AICTE ATAL Sponsored FDP on “RECENT TRENDS IN DATA SCIENCE AND ITS TOOLS FOR RESEARCHERS ‘, IFET College of Engineering, 28-09-202 – 02-10-2020
- Virtual global summit on Artificial Intelligence: Responsible AI for Social Empowerment (RAISE2020), 05-10-2020 – 9-10-2020
- AICTE sponsored 6 days of online STTP on Deep learning organized by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering VSB Engineering College Karur, 05-10-2020 – 10-10-2020
- AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Internet of Things” from 2021-06-01 to 2021-06-05 at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh.
- Participated in the First Conference on Deployable AI, conducted from 16-18 June 2021, Conducted by Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI), IIT Madras
- AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Designing Intelligent systems” from 2021-7-5 to 2021-7-9 at Indian Institute of Information, Technology, Nagpur, India.
- 2-Day workshop on Introduction to transformers (Transformer Epiphany 2021) organized by the AI-Club NIT Calicut, December 18-19, 2021
- Global Initiative of Academic Network (GIAN) Workshop on Deep Learning Techniques for Conversational Artificial Intelligence April 13, 2022 –April 24, 2022 (13 days) Organized by IITP-AI-NLP-ML Group, Department of Computer Science and Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta, Bihar, India
- Teaching – 6.5 yrs
- Research – 2.5 yrs