Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech – CUSAT (2010)
- M.Tech – Calicut University (2013)
- Ph.D – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham(Pursuing)
Current Research Interest :
- Video Analytics (Machine Learning)
- Data Analytics (Machine Learning)
- Haridas , Thangavel. Senthil Kumar “A modified deep learning architecture for vehicle detection in traffic monitoring system”, International Journal of Computers and Applications,Taylor & Francis. 1-10. 10.1080/1206212X.2019.1662171. (Scopus Indexed)
- Haritha , T.Senthil Kumar “Survey on various traffic monitoring and reasoning techniques “, In Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 573. Springer – from proceedings of 6th Computer Science On-line Conference 2017, Artificial Intelligence Trends in Intelligent Systems book series (AISC, volume 573), (ISBN: Print ISBN 978-3- 319-57260- 4 Online 978-3- 319-57261- 1). (Scopus Indexed)
- Senthil Kumar, K. S. Gautam, H. Haritha “Debris Detection and Tracking System in Water Bodies Using Motion Estimation Technique,” In Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing published – Springer – from the proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications IBICA 2015 , 424, pp 275-284, (ISBN: 978-3- 319-28030- 1 (Print) 978-3- 319-28031- 8 (Online)). (Scopus Indexed)
- Presented a paper titled “A literature review on pedestrian pursuing in swarming scenes” at an international conference on Advances in Engineering & Technology. ISBN-978-81-927182-1-7.
- Journal published “Anomalous activity detection of pedestrians in swarming scenes” in International Journal of Advance Research in Science & Engineering (IJARSE) VOL II ISSUE VII ISSN-2278-733X.
Internships and Research Projects:
- Project work (Sensor based Machine Learning) , San Jose State University, California.
- Cuemath Coding – App Development and Game Development
- Company :Technomobs , Ernakulam .
Workshops /Faculty Development Programs Attended :
- “Faculty Development Programs “(FDP) organised by TEQUIP at College of Engineering, Cherthala.
- Intelligent Methods towards Computational Linguistics(22-27 July,2013).
- Recent trends in Image Processing(07-10 October,2013).
- Research trends in Data Mining (21-25 October,2013).
- Security Concepts & Emerging Technologies (5-8 November,2013).
- Advances Algorithm Design And Analysis (28 January – February,2014).
- Machine Learning Techniques and its Applications(3-7 March,2014).
- Participated in the national workshop on “Computational Intelligence” at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy (24-25 January,2012).
Administrative responsibilities handled:
Project guidance, Class administration, Student assessment, Student Record Maintenance and student development, valuation camps
Professional Membership :
- Talk on BLOCKCHAIN: METAVERSE NFT, Medha’ 22 at Cochin University Knowledge Fest
Professional Experience :
- Teaching: 3.5 years
- Research: 6 years