Educational Qualification :
- B. Tech – MG University, 2007
- M. Tech – Anna University, 2013
Current Research Interest :
- Computer Architecture
- Data mining
Administrative Responsibilities :
- Class Advisor S6 CSE
- Convener-Research and consultancy cell
- Timetable Committee convener
Papers Published :
- Jisha James “Channel Security Model and its Implementation with Single Sign-On mechanism” presented in National Conference on Advanced technology in Computer Science, Communication & Electrical(NATC2E 2k13), Mar 1, 2013, at MET’s School of Engineering, Mala, Kerala.
- Jisha James,T.P. Jayakumar “Implementation of Single Sign-on Framework with Channel Security” presented in 2nd International Conference on Applied Computing (ICAC -2013),31 March 2013,at Nagarcoil.
- Jisha James “Implementation of Single Sign-On Framework with Channel Security” presented in First National Conference on Recent Trends in Information, Communication and VLSI (NCRTIC-2013), February 1-2, 2013.
Short term courses conducted/attended :
- Two week workshop on “Recent Trends in Computer Architecture” at Rajagiri School of Engg & Technology from 12-11-2014 to 25-11-2014
- Two day seminar on “Discrete mathematics” at St.Paul’s College Kalamassery. on 15,16 may 2015
- Three Day Faculty Development Program on “Instructional Design and delivery System” at TocH Institute of Science and Technology, Arakkunnam, Ernakulum.
- Five Day training program on “Network Administration” at Govt.Engineering College Thrissur.