Educational Qualification :
- B. Tech – CUSAT
- M. Tech – M G University
- UGC NET(2014)
Current Research Interest :
- Cryptography and network security, Internet of Things
- Krishnan A.A. , Jose A.C. , Jiji A., Anand Edwin A. , Fasila K.A., Cyberbullying Detection and Handling: A Deep Learning Approach, 13th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Control, and Telecommunication Technologies, ACT 2022, 2022, 8, pp. 995–999 (SCOPUS)
- Fasila K.A., Sheena Mathew, An efficient multilevel security architecture for blockchain-based IoT networks using principles of cellular automata, Peer J Computer Science, 2022(SCIE, SCOPUS).
- Fasila K.A., Sheena Mathew, Fast and Efficient Security Scheme for Blockchain-Based IoT Networks, Computers, Materials and Continua, 2022(SCI,SCOPUS).
- P.R. Mahalingam, Fasila K.A., A novel framework for robust data collection in IIOT based on Proof of Stake algorithm, in Blockchain Technology in Healthcare Applications, CRC Press, 2022.
- Dr.Resmi N.G., Fasila K.A.,E-waste Management and Refurbishment Prediction (EMARP) Model for Refurbishment Industries, Journal of Environmental Management, Elsevier 2017.
- Fasila K.A. and S. Mathew, “Blockchain based Protocols for IoT Security using ABE Cryptosystems,” 2020 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), 2020, pp. 0079-0083, doi: 10.1109/ICCSP48568.2020.9182247.
- Anjana George, Anu S. Alunkal, Gopika G. Nair, Poornasree R. Mohan, Fasila K. A, Privacy Protection and Confidentiality in Medical IoT. In: Smys S., Senjyu T., Lafata P. (eds) Second International Conference on Computer Networks and Communication Technologies. ICCNCT 2019. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 44. Springer, Cham. [SCOPUS indexed].
- Shaji A., Stephen M., Sadanandan S., Sreelakshmi S., Fasila K.A. (2019) Phishing Site Detection and Blacklisting Using EVCS, Steganography Based on Android Application. In:International Conference on Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things (ICICI) 2018. ICICI 2018. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 26. Springer[ SCOPUS indexed].
- AmalJoshy,Amitha Baby K X, Padma S, Fasila K A,Text to Image Encryption Technique using RGBSubstitution and AES, International Conference on Inventive Compuitng and Informatics, IEEEXplore, 2017.
- Fasila K.A.,Automated DNA encryption algorithm based on UNICODE and colors, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2017).
- Vani S. Nair, Reshmypriya G.N., Rubeena M.M.,Fasila K.A., Multibiometric Cryptosystem based on DecisionLevel Fusion for File Uploading in Cloud, International Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Technology, 2017.
- Fasila K.A, Deepthy Antony, Panchami V, A diphase encryption technique using ASCII and RGB colors, International conference ACCIS, Elsevier India 2014.
- Fasila K.A.,A Multiphase Cryptosystem with Secure Key Encapsulation Scheme Based on Principles of DNA Computing, International conference ICACC, IEEE Conference Publications, 2014.
- Fasila K.A, Panchami V., SudhinVamattom, A multilevel security scheme based on UNICODE and RGB colour model using cryptography, Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Technologies, 2012.
- Fasila K.A, Deepthy Antony, A diphase encryption technique based on principles of DNA cryptography, Proceedings of National conference on recent advances in computer science & information engineering, 2014.
- Fasila K.A, Deepthy Antony, Application of DNA computing for data security using matrices and colors, Proceedings of UGC sponsored national conference on information and communication, 2014.
- Fasila K.A, Panchami V, A multilevel data protection using DNA cryptography, Proceedings of National Conference on Computing Technologies, 2012.
Copyright registered : 1
Short Term Courses/Faculty Development Programs Attended : 14
Administrative responsibilities handled:
- Faculty Advisor, M.Tech(Cyber Security 2020 batch), B.Tech 2016-2020 batch.
- PTA Secretary.
- Department website committee member, Industry Interaction cell member.
- Department member: Timetable committee.
- Department member: Grievance redressal committee
- Department member Library committee.
Professional Membership :
Professional Experience :