- B.Tech-School of Engineering,CUSAT
- M.Tech-Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology
- Pursuing PhD from CUSAT, 2019 till date.
- Computer Science with specialization in Information Systems.
Current Research Interest
- Mobile Adhoc Networks
- Similarity study-Bioinformatics
- Department Placement Cell Coordinator
- Department Moodle Administrator
- Class Advisor(2015-2019 Batch)
Add on course:
- Three Day course on “Assembly Language Programming”
List of Publications
- “Distance Aware Zone Routing Protocol for Less Delay Transmission and Efficient Bandwidth Utilization” NECO 2012: Advances in Computer Science, Engineering & Applications (edited by David C. Wyld, Jan. Zizka, Dhinaharan. Nagamalai),pp 63- 71,Springer
- “A survey on various improvements of hybrid zone routing protocol in MANET”,ICACCI ’12 Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics Pages 1261-1265,ACM New York, NY, USA ©2012 ,ACM
- “A Novel Approach to Represent Detected Point Mutation”,ACC2011 : International Conference on advancements in computing and communications, Kochi, India. 22-24 July 2011, Springer.
- “Modified Distance Aware Zone Routing Protocol for Less Delay Transmission in MANET”,International Journal of Research in Engineering and Advanced Technology,ISSN:2320-8791
- “A Novel Approach for DTN Routing Based on Estimation Status with Delivered list update”,IJREAT 2014
- “A Survey on Recent Research in Algorithms for Sequence Development”,National conference on Emerging trends in power Instrumentation & Control-EPIC 2017.
- “A Novel Enhancement to Topic Summarization using Machine Legible Lexica”,Wispnet,IEEE Xplore 2017,India.(Scopus Indexed)
- “Digitalization of Malayalam palm leaves manuscripts based on contract-based adaptive binarization and convolutional neural networks”, IEEE, Wispnet 2018,Scopus indexed.
- “A novel approach for handwriting recognition in Malayalam manuscripts using contour detection and convolutional neural nets”, IEEE, ICACCI 2018,Scopus indexed
- “A Novel Approach for Noise Removal from Hand Written Manuscript using Enhanced Gibbs Sampling Algorithm”,IEEE,Wispnet 2019,Scopus indexed.
- “A Novel approach for Denoising palm leaf manuscripts using Image Gradient approximations”IEEE,ICECA 2019,Scopus Indexed
Workshop/ Training attended
- FDP on “Disaster Management” from Jan 17 to 21, 2019 at Adi Sankara
- KTU sponsored FDP on “Industry 4.0:Current Research Trends and Challenges” from 27th to 31st May 2019 at MITS
- FDP on “Teaching Learning Centre”,IITM on 3rd and 4th June 2019 at MITS
- Workshop on ‘High Impact Teaching Skills’ from 9/11/09 to 13/11/09 at SNGCE, Kolenchery
- “Mission 10 X” Workshop from 9/11/09 to 10/11/09 at SNGCE,Kolenchery
- National workshop on Network simulation using NS2 from 26/04/11 to 28/04/11 at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kakkanad
- Workshop on ‘VLSI Technology’ from 4/12/08 to 6/12/08 at Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kakkanad
- Staff development program on ‘Compiler construction’ from 21/6/18 to 2/7/18 at Rajagiri School of engineering and Technology, Kakkanad
- FDP on “Emerging technologies in Open source Cloud & Devops” 6/1/17 at AISAT, Kalamassery
- FDP on “Nvedia Deep Learning Workshop” from 12/10/17 to 13/10/17 at CUSAT
- FDP on “Web Technologies: An industrial perspective” from 15/12/17 to 16/12/17 at MITS.
- Teaching: 4 Years 4 months
- 2 years, Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Kochi, Kerala, India
- 1 year, AMA International University, Bahrain Salmabadh, Kingdom of Bahrain