- B.Tech – College of Engineering, Kallooppara (2005)
- ME – V.M.K.V Engineering College, Salem (2010)
- PhD– School of Engineering, CUSAT (2019)
Current Research Interest:
- CMOS Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits
- Wearable Technology
- Internet of Things
- Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science, July 2019 – Present
- UGC MAN Senior Research Fellow, CUSAT, Oct 2016 – June 2019
- UGC MAN Junior Research Fellow, CUSAT, Oct 2014 – Oct 2016
- Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, July 2006 – Oct 2014
- ISTE-Life member
- ISSE-Life member
- Convenor-Examination Cell, MITS (2021 – Present)
- Deputy Chief Superintendent-APJAKTU Examinations, MITS (2021 – Present)
- Organizing Chair- 8th International Conference on Smart Computing and Communication (ICSCC 2021)
- Advisor – IEEE Robotics and Automation Society Student Branch Chapter (2021)
- Dept. coordinator-IEEE Student Branch, MITS (2019-2021)
- Secured First Rank- M.E. (Embedded Systems Technology), Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, 2010
- Qualified GATE (2010)
- Awarded Diploma in Theology
Awards/ Fellowships received:
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship (JRF and SRF) by UGC
- Project Title-Autonomous UVC Disinfecting Rover, Rijo Sebastian , Alen Sabu, 2021 IEEE HAC/SIGHT Projects, Amount US $1,515.00
- Resource person for a 2 days’ workshop on ‘SPICE up your solutions’, organized by Division of Electronics, SoE, CUSAT on 19th and 21st Oct 2020.
- Delivered a session ‘Bypassing Paralysis using Neural Implants and Wearable Devices’ as a part of MITS Talk, at Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science on 27th May 2021
- Resource person for a 1-day workshop on ‘Introduction to LTSPICE’, organized by Division of Electronics, SoE, CUSAT on 3rd Dec 2022.
- Control Systems-Elite Certification
- AI for Everyone
- Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course
- Fundamentals of Parallelism on Intel Architecture
- Plastic electronics
- Rijo Sebastian, Jos Prakash, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K ,Jimson Mathew, “A Re-configurable MASH 2-2 bandpass DQEFM for Multi-standard Applications”, published in International Journal of Electronics, Taylor and Francis, vol 106, issue10, pp 1498- 1513, April 2019. (SCI, Impact Factor-0.939)
- Rijo Sebastian, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K, Jimson Mathew “A Low-distortion Hardware Efficient MASH Sigma Delta Modulator with Enhanced Noise Shaping” Smart Science, 2018 (Taylor and Francis). Vol 6, Issue 2, pp.158-172 (Scopus)
- Rijo Sebastian, Jos Prakash, Babita Roslind Jose, Jimson Mathew, “A Differentially Quantized Bandpass Error Feedback Modulator for ADCs in Digital Radio”. Circuits Systems Signal Processing, Springer. October 2018, Volume 37, Issue 10, pp 4181–4199. (SCIE, Impact Factor-2.311)
- Rijo Sebastian, Jos Prakash, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K, “Multi-Stage Noise Shaping ΔΣ Modulator with Enhanced Noise Shaping for Low Power Wideband Applications”. Journal of Low Power Electronics, Volume 13, Number 4, December 2017, pp. 661-668(8). (Scopus)
- Dhivya Jose, Reneesh C Zacharia, Rijo Sebastian, “A Novel Approach For the Design and Implementation of FPGA Based High Speed Digital Modulators Using Cordic Algorithm”, 2014 IJEDR, Volume 2, Issue 2, ISSN: 2321-9939.
- Shemina A Karim, Reneesh C.Zacharia, Rijo Sebastian, “VLSI Implementation of Montgomery Multiplier in Finite Field Arithmetic for ECC over GF”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (ISSN : 2277-1581),2014,Volume No.3 Issue No.8, pp : 1102-1105.
- Chithira Cyriac, Rijo Sebastian, “Low Cost, Effective Solution for Monitoring, Controlling and Tracking of Rented Vehicle Engaged in Vehicle Sharing”, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development, Vol. 2, Issue 07, 2014,| ISSN (online): 2321-0613.
- Shemina A Karim, Reneesh C.Zacharia, Rijo Sebastian, “VHDL Implementation of ECC Processor over GF”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) ISSN: 2349-2163 Volume 1 Issue 6 (July 2014).
- Harsha S., Jaison P S, Anjali K, Amal A, Rijo Sebastian, Shobha G “AMBA APB Memory Controller Functional Verification using SystemVerilog” Proceedings of the International Conference on IoT Based Control Networks & Intelligent Systems – ICICNIS 2021, SJCET Palai, June 2021.
- Rijo Sebastian, Jos Prakash ,Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K., Jimson Mathew, “Lowpass MASH DQEFM for 4G wirless receivers”, 7th International Conference on Smart Computing & Communications (ICSCC 2019) ,Curtin University,Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia, 28-30 June 2019.
- Rijo Sebastian, Jos Prakash, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K, “A multi-mode MASH ΣΔ modulator for low power wideband applications”. Sixth International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED), IIT Patna, December 2016, pp-87 – 90.
- Rijo Sebastian, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K.,”Low Distortion MASH ΣΔ Modulator for Digital Audio Applications”published in the Extended Abstracts, 28th Kerala Science Congress held at University of Calicut,28-30 Jan 2016, pageno.1066-1071.
- Rijo Sebastian, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K., Jimson Mathew,’ GA based Second Order ΣΔ Modulator for Digital Hearing Aid Applications, Fourth International Conference on Ecofriendly Computing and Communication Systems (ICECCS)7-8 December 2015, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, India, published by Elsevier Procedia Computer Science.
- Rijo Sebastian, Babita Roslind Jose, Shahana T.K.,’An Optimized High Resolution ΣΔ Modulator for Digital Hearing Aid Applications’published in the Proceedingsof Fifth International Workshop on Advances in Computing and Communications, RSET, Kochi, 3-5september 2015, McGrawHill Education, page no.144-147.
- Rijo Sebastian, Dinta Francis,“Zigbee controlled mobile robot for human detection and tracking”, Published in the proceedings of National Conference on converging technologies held at VMKV Engineering College, Salem in 2010.
- International Journal of Electronics, Taylor and Francis
- ICNGIS 2022
- ICSCC 2021
- ICDSE 2019
- ICACC 2017
- ISED 2016
- ICACC 2015
- Session Chair– International Conference on Next Generation Intelligent Systems (ICNGIS 2022) at RIT Kottayam during 29-31 July 2022.
FDPs/Workshops Attended: 21