- B. Tech – LBSITW , Trivandrum (2007)
- M. Tech – Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology, Ernakulam (2017)
- PhD (Pursuing) – Kerala Technological University
- Speech Processing
- Wireless Communication
- Assistant Professor, Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science (June 2019 – Present)
- Senior Systems Engineer, Infosys Technologies Ltd. (2007 – 2014)
- Applied Electromagnetic Theory
- Antenna & Wave Propagation
- Electronic Communication
- Analog Communication
- Nayana P.K., Dominic Mathew and Abraham Thomas, “Performance Comparison Of Speaker Recognition Systems Using GMM and i-Vector Methods with PNCC and RASTA PLP Features”, International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Instrumentation and Control Technologies (ICICICT), 2017, IEEE Xplore.
- Nayana P.K., Dominic Mathew and Abraham Thomas, “Comparison of Text Independent Speaker Identification Systems Using GMM and i-Vector Methods”, International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ICACC), 2017, ELSEVIER.