- B.Tech – SSET, Ernakulam 2010
- M.Tech– Govt. Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara 2012
- Ph.D– JNU, Rajasthan.2017
- Digital Image Processing
- IoT and Embedded System
- CUDA- Parallel Computing
- Assistant Professor: 3 year 6 months, Sahrdaya, Thrissur – June 2012 to Dec 2015.
- Assistant Professor: 1 year 11 months , ASIAT, Ernakulam – Jan 2016 to Dec 2017.
- Assistant Professor: MITS, Ernakulam – Jan 2018 to Present
- Theory- Digital Image Processing, Basics of Electronics, Optical Communication
- Lab- Electronic Circuits Lab, Digital Systems Lab, Microprocessor and Microcontrollers Lab Communication Systems Lab
- Member of Department Advisory Committee (DAC) of ECE Dept. of SCET college, as an external senior faculty from another institute.DAC here refers to a high level advisory committee of the ECE Dept. of another institute (SCET) constituted to improve quality of their department in various aspects given below.
- Revision of quality statements
- Evaluation of course outcomes
- Discussion curricula
- Extracurricular activities
- Add-on courses
- Funded Project-10 Lakhs-Department of Science and Technology(DST)-Proposal Submitted. Principal Investigator of the proposal submitted to DST/Natural Resources Data Management System(NRDMS).The project is executed in collaboration with the researchers from DAIICT Gandhinagar, Jadavpur University and Karunya University.
- Funded Project 10,000 Rs.-Malayala Manorama Yuva Mastermind Season 9 Student Batch Mentor. Mentored a student project that received funding of Rs. 10000 and reached the finals of Yuva Mastermind Season 9 in college category. The Project title is “TESTING GLUCOSE IN BLOOD WITH SENSOR WITHOUT TAKING BLOOD”.
- Conference Chair for KETKON – TECON 2018- External Judge for the Paper / Poster Presentation in the event KETCON – 2018. APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University & Kerala State Council for Science and Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) jointly organized the biggest Technological Conclave in Kerala KETKON – TECON 2018 at SCET, Thrissur.
- Industry collaboration project mentor. Mentor for a student batch doing an electronic project for GE Healthcare in collaboration with NEST(SFO).
- Resource person for an AICTE sponsored FDP, SPIA 15-Session on Image processing at AICTE sponsored FDP, SPIA 15 at SBCET, Pathanamthitta.
- University Topper- M.Tech-University First Rank (CUSAT). (2010-2012).
- Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 3 times in 2010, 2013 & 2016.
- School topper in class X, Scholarship in class XI and XII.
- Published International Journal Paper on “Highly parallel implementation of retina image enhancement on GPU to enable faster execution”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 10, NO. 17 9/1/2015 pp. 7684-7686 , ISSN 1819-6608.
- Published International Journal Paper on “Retinal Fundus Image Enhancement using accelerated parallel implementation on GPU” in International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 3, May-June 2015, ISSN 2091-2730.
- Published International Journal Paper on “Retinal fundus image enhancement using CUDA enabled GPU NVIDIA GT 720M”, in International Journal For Technological Research In Engineering, (ETEBMS – November 2016), ISSN 2347 – 4718.