- B. Tech – Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology (2001-2005)
- M. Tech – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham(2007-2009)
- PhD (Pursuing) – Kerala Technological University
- Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science, Ernakulam (June 2016 – Present)
- Mangalam College of Engineering,Ettumanoor, Kottayam (June 2012 -May 2016)
- SNGCE, Kadayirrupu (July 2010- May 2012)
- Rajagiri School of Engg. & Technology, Cochin (Jan 2006-June 2010)
- Low power VLSI
- CMOS Digital Design
- VLSI Digital Signal Processing Systems
- VLSI Technology
- Digital System Design
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Solid State Devices
- Electronic Circuits I & II
- Analog Communication Engineering
- Kiran Balu K and Binu Manohar, “ENERGY EFFICIENT ALU BASED ON GDI COMPARATOR”, International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (IJSDR), Volume 1 Issue 8, August-2016.
- Anna Johnson, Binu Manohar, Anu Philip Mathew, “Modified MAC based fir filter using carry select adders”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT), ISSN: 2319-5967, Volume 4, Issue 3, May 2015.
- Anila M and Binu Manohar, “AN OPTIMIZED DESIGN OF THE FUSED ADD-MULTIPLY OPERATOR USING COMPRESSOR”, International Journal Of Advances in Engineering Science and Technology (IJAEST), ISSN: 2319-1120, V4N2: 99-104, 2015.
- Neena Aniee John and Binu Manohar, “A fused floating point three term adder using Brent-Kung adder”, International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology(IJISET), ISSN 2348 – 7968, Vol. 2 Issue 9, September 2015.
- Nisha P Hashim and Binu Manohar,“ Design and analysis of fast adder circuits in various logics using CNTFET”, International Journal Of Advances in Engineering Science and Technology (IJAEST), ISSN: 2319 – 1120, vol. 4, no.2, pp . 66 – 72, 2015.
- Leslie Joseph, and Binu Manohar, “ HDL Implementation of RC4 Stream cipher for cryptographic applications ”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, ISSN-2349-5162, vol.1, Issue 2,July 2014.
- Nisha P Hashim and Binu Manohar, “Low power energy-efficient CMOS full-adders for fast arithmetic applications”, 3rd IEEE SSCS CONFERENCE on SOLID STATE CIRCUITS, August 2015.