- B.Tech:2009, LBSITW,Poojappura,ECE
- M.Tech:2011, Amrita Vishwavidyapeetham,Coimbatore Remote Sensing and Wireless Sensor Networks
- PhD ( Pursuing) – CUSAT
- IESCE,Thrissur – 2 years
- MITS. Ernakulam – July 2013 to Present
- Digital Signal Processing
- Communication Engineering Lab
- Selected for scholarship in the frame of Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window India4EU project for studying Masters in Communication Engineering at Politecnico Di Torino, Italy for a period of one year. (2nd-year M.Tech)
- Secured the first rank with a gold medal at the university level in the M.Tech program in Remote Sensing and Wireless Sensor Networks during 2009-2011 from Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Qualified GATE 2014, 2015, and 2020.
- Qualified Department Admission Test of SOE, CUSAT for Ph.D. admission.
- Department NBA coordinator for NBA expert team visit during Sept 2019 and the department is accredited for 3 years (2019-22)
- Anjali S V, Rishikesh , Deepa P & Baiju Karun, “LENR: An Off-Grid Stand-alone Energy Source “IJSTE – International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering | Volume 3 | Issue 09 | March 2017 ,ISSN: 2349-784X
- Bhavya Lakshmi, Elna Boban, Neha Sulphikar, T.M Aparna , Dhanya S, Anjali S V, “SMART AUTOMATIC FISHING MACHINE”- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 15, Number 1, 2020 (Special Issue)
- Arya T S, Athira K S, Athulya Saju, Rabiya Basheer, Dhanya S, Anjali S V, “MENTAL STRESS CALCULATION USING FUZZY LOGIC ALGORITHM”- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 15, Number 1, 2020 (Special Issue).
- Anjali S. V, Dhanya S, Nidhin S, Nikhil B & Elsa M G. “Analysis of VOC Using Sensor Array for Early Detection of Breast Cancer”,2018 International Conference on Emerging Trends and Innovations In Engineering And Technological Research (ICETIETR),July 2018, doi: 10.1109/ICETIETR.2018.8529101
- Anjali S. V, Dhanya S, Athira KS, Anjana Mohan, Donna Joy, Josna Antony. “Microwave Antenna Array For Breast Cancer Detection“, Kerala State Technological Congress 2019 – KETCON2019, CONFERENCE PROCEDINGS, VOLUME 5, February, 2019.
- Anjali S. V, Dhanya S,Arya T. S, Athira K. S, Athulya Saju & Rabiya Basheer.” Smart automatic fishing machine “, 2020 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, Embedded and Secure Systems-ACCESS’ 20.
- Anjali S. V, Dhanya S, Bhavya Lakshmi, Elna Boban , Neha SulphiKar & Aparna T M.” Mental stress calculation using Fuzzy logic algorithm “, 2020 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, Embedded and Secure Systems-ACCESS’ 20.
MOOC certificates and badges
- Introduction to Big Data-Coursera (April 2020)
- Big Data Modeling and Management Systems– Coursera (April 2020)
- AI For Everyone– Coursera (April 2020)
- IBM mastery award on “Artificial Intelligence” on 22nd June 2019.