Educational Qualification :
- M. Tech – NIT Calicut – 2014
- B.Tech –Mechanical Engineering–M.A.C.E. Kothamangalam – 2010
Administrative Responsibilities :
- Faculty Advisor of 2016-2020 ME Batch
- IEDC Nodal Officer
- Question Paper scrutiny committee member
Current Research Interest :
- Micro machining
- Micro – EDM
Professional Body Membership:
- Prisley Varghese Mathew, Rony Thomas Murickan, Juby Joseph, Vipin Vijayan, Investigation of emission properties & performance characteristics of Biodiesel from chicken waste”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Volume 6, Issue 5, May 2017, 51-55.
- Vipin, V., Kuriachen, B., Manu, R. and Mathew, J., 2013, “Experimental Investigation of Powder Mixed Micro Electrical Discharge Milling Of Ti-6Al-4V”, Proceedings of the Int. Conference on Precision, Meso, Micro and Nano Engineering (COPEN 8), vol. 1, pp. 228-233.
- Vipin, V., Kuriachen, B., Manu, R. and Mathew, J., 2014, “Experimental and Finite Element Based Investigations on Powder Mixed Micro-Electrical Discharge Machining Of Ti-6Al-4V Alloy”, Proceedings of the All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR 2014), pp. 334-1-334-6.
Short term Courses Attended :
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT Level-II) (LPT,MPT,RT and UT)
- Master Diploma in mechanical CAD ( AutoCAD, CATIA, PRIMAVERA, SOLID WORKS)
Employment History :
- Assistant Professor in ME Department in Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Kanjirappally from August 2014 to June 2016.
- Assistant Engineer in Maintenance Department at HIC-ABF Special Foods Pvt. Ltd. Aroor from June 2012 to August 2012.