|Name||Dr. Manoj Kumar K.|
|E-Mail ID||[email protected]|
Current Research Interest:
Professional Body Membership:
1. Sensor based monitoring of micro constituents of cutting fluid during machining process using bale of turtles algorithm (March 2022)
1. A novel approach to measure kerf-width in wire-electric discharge machining (2022), International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 24 (5), 331-349. (https://doi.org/10.1504/IJMMM.2022.126594).
2. Sustainable milling of Ti-6Al-4V super alloy using AlCrN and TiAlN coated tools (2022), Materials Today: Proceedings, 50, 1732-1738. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.09.175)
3. Fabrication of Ti-6Al-4V thin sheet using wire-EDM and its characterization (2021), International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 23 (5-6), 514-526. (https://doi.org/10.1504/IJMMM.2021.121193).
4. On grinding force ratio, specific energy, G-ratio and residual stress in SQCL assisted grinding using aerosol of MWCNT nanofluid (2021), Machining Science and Technology, 25(4), 585-607.
5. Characteristics of aerosol produced by an internal-mix nozzle and its influence on force, residual stress and surface finish in SQCL grinding (2017), Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 240, 223-232. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2016.09.014).
6. Assessment of cooling-lubrication and wettability characteristics of nano-engineered sunflower oil as cutting fluid and its impact on SQCL grinding performance (2016), Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 237, 55-64. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmatprotec.2016.05.030)
7. Assessment of spray quality from an external mix nozzle and its impact on SQL grinding performance (2015), International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 89, 132-141. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmachtools.2014.10.004)
8. Synthesis of MWCNT nanofluid and evaluation of its potential besides soluble oil as micro cooling-lubrication medium in SQL grinding (2015), The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 77, 1955-1964. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-014-6587-8)
1. Sustainable Techniques for Machining Difficult to cut Materials (2020), Environmentally Friendly Technologies- Advances in Research and Future Directions, Nova Science Publishers- New York, volume 1, pp: 133-200.
1. Grindability study of intermetallic titanium aluminide using various abrasive wheels (2023), Indo-European Conference on Advanced Manufacturing and Materials Processing (IECAdvaMAP-2023).
2. Corrosion Studies on AA7075-T7352 Alloys Under Adverse Environments (2022), Advances in Micro and Nano Manufacturing and Surface Engineering: Proceedings of AIMTDR 2021, pp:143-150
3. Tool Condition Monitoring During Micro-Turning (2020), International Conference on Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Society of Materials & Mechanical Engineers (SOMME).
4. An interactive tool for the measurement of kerf width in micro wire electrical discharge machining (2019), International Conference on Precision, Meso, Micro and Nano Engineering (COPEN- 2019), IIT Indore.
5. Potential of vegetable oils as micro lubrication/cooling medium for SQL-grinding (2014), Proceedings of the 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, Guwahati, India.
6. Small quantity lubrication grinding of AISI 52100 steel using MWCNT dispersed nanofluid (2013), International conference on Precision, Meso, Micro and Nano Engineering (COPEN-8), NIT Calicut.
Workshops Organised/Participated – 14