E-mail Id : [email protected]
Educational Qualification :
- M. E – Mechanical Engineering – PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Anna University-2012
- B. Tech – Mechanical Engineering – Kannur University – 2009
Administrative Responsibilities :
- Staff Advisor of 2017-2021 B.Tech Mechanical Engineering batch
- College ERP department Admin
- Member of Question Paper Scrutiny Committee
- Industrial Visit – Department Coordinator
Current Research Interest :
- Waste Management
- Energy Management
- Anand Rajagopal, Sajeeb Rahiman AH, Vinay VN, Alvin Thariyath, ‘Design and Analysis of Mono Composite Leaf Spring’, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, Vol-3, Issue-1, 2017, pp 2017-2025.
- Sajeeb Rahiman, Alvin Thariyath, Vinay V.N, Arun Kappen, ‘Time Study on Winding of Bobbin for Automotive Relays in Assembly Lines’, IJSTE – International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering | Volume 3 | Issue 07 | January 2017.
- “Cost Deployment in a Refractory Industry” by Alvin Thariyath, Gukan Rajaram in Indian Foundary Journal/Vol 59/No 1/Jan 2013.
- “Usage of alternate fuel in boiler for cost reduction in a chemical industry” by Clement Tom Scaria, Alvin Thariyath in IJSRP/Vol 4/Issue 3/Mar 2014.
- “Loss identification using cost deployment in a refractory industry” Paper presented at the second national conference on Manufacturing Innovation Strategies and Appealing Advancements, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- “Loss identification in a refractory industry using lean principles” Paper presented at the national conference on Latest Trends and Innovations In Mechanical Engineering, INFO Institute of Engineering, Coimbatore, India.
Employment History :
- Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Karukutty from 1/8/2012 to 31/5/2016.