Area of Research
- Optical computing with photonic crystals
- “Photon condensation: A new paradigm for Bose-Einstein condensation”, Front. Phys., Vol. 11, 2016.
- “Frontiers of light dynamics in photonic crystals”, in Reviews in Plasmonics 2016, edited by Chris D. Geddes, Springer, 2017.
- “The dawn of photonic crystals: An avenue for optical computing”, in Theoretical Foundations and Applications of Photonic Crystals, edited by Vakhrushev Alexander Vasilyevich, InTech, 2018.
- “Modelling photon condensation in a fluorescent dye filled optical microcavity”, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng., Vol. 263, 2017.
- “All-optical logic gates show promise for optical computing”, Feature article in Photonics Spectra, April 2018.
- “Light harvesting using solar cells and luminescent solar concentrators”, Curr. Sci., Vol. 118, 2020.
- Indian Laser Association (Life Member – LM 1309)