- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)- Bharathidasan University (2001)
- M.Phil Computer Science- Bharathiar University (2008)
- Ph.D in Computer Science- Mahatma GandhiUniversity (2021)
Current Research Interest:
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Deep Learning
- Saritha, K., Amrutha R J & Bindu M S. (2022). AI Based Stress Detection System Using
Machine Learning Algorithms. International Conference on Advanced Computing and
Communication Technology (ICACC2022), May 2022.
- Saritha K, Amrutha R J, Bindu M S (2022). Forecasting Cardiac Disease Using Pam and Apriori. International Conference on Humans and Technology: A Holistic and Symbiotic Approach to Sustainable Development (ICHT 2022), January 2022
- Saritha, K & Abraham, S, (2020) “Reduction of Over-Fitting Problem in Predictive Forecasting Model using Deep Learning Neural Network”, International Journal of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, Volume-9, Issue-5. ISSN: – 2306-708X.
- Saritha, K., & Abraham, S. (2019). Accuracy Evaluation of prediction using Supervised Learning Techniques. ACM-ICPS Series, Article No.: 26, Pages1–6. https://doi.org/10.1145/3339311.3339337
- Saritha, K., & Abraham, S. (2018). Statistical Predictability in Big Data Analytics with Data Partitioning. International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE), July 2018, Volume-06, Special Issue-06, ISSN: 2347-2693.
- Saritha, K., & Abraham, S. (2018). Statistical Predictability in Big Data Analytics with Data Partitioning, International Conference on NextGen Information Systems and Technologies (NGIST’ 18), July 2018.
- Saritha, K., & Abraham, S. (2017). Big Data Challenges and Issues: Review on Analytic Techniques. Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), June-July 2017, Volume-08, Issue-3, p-ISSN : 2231-3850, e-ISSN: 0976-5166.
- Saritha, K., & Abraham, S. (2017). Prediction with partitioning: Big data analytics using regression techniques. International Conference in Networks & Advances in Computational Technologies (NetACT), July 2017, PP. 208-214. 978-1-5090-6590-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
- Saritha, K., & Abraham,S. (2016) “Big Data Challenges in Supply Chain: Review on Analysis Techniques Using Statistical Methods and Machine Learning”, Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering-College of Engineering Trivandrum-POMS, 4th International Conference, BPSCM 2016.
- Saritha K & Krishnakumar R, (2008), “Route Discovery Optimization in MANETS”, National Conference on BroadBand Technologies (BROADBAND- 08),Mar Baselius Engineering College , Trivandrum ( IEEE Sponsored )
- Saritha K & Krishnakumar R, (2008), “Secure Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, UGC Sponsored Conference on Data Mining and Network Technologies, Marian College Kuttikanam , Idukki, Kerala
Seminars and Workshop Attended:
- Attended 5 day national workshop on Big data analytics using R at Saintgits college of Engineering.
- Attended FDP organized by Amaljyothi college of engineering on Big data analytics on 24.1.2017.
- Attended two days hands on training in HADOOP and Mapreduce organized by SNGCE from 16.2.2017 to 17.2.2017.
- Attended 12 days hands on workshop on Big Data Analytics with Hadoop organized by Geethanjali college of engineering, Hyderabad from 21.11.2017 to 02.12.2017
- Attended a national level seminar on Cyber security organized by STAS, Pullarikkunnu on 3.10.2017
- Attended 5 day national workshop on Big data analytics using R at SOCS, M.G University from 27.03.2017 to 31.03.2017.
- Attended two days hands on workshop on Big Data Analytics with Hadoop organized by Amaljyothi college of engineering from 9.03.2017 to 10.03.2017
- Attended 2 days hands on workshop on Advanced Java programming organized by U.C Collage, Aluva from 19.06.2018 to 20.06.2018
- Attended the webinar series 2020 on the topic “Recent AI advancements and how to become a part of it” on 16.05.2020 organized by JIS Institute of Advanced Studies
and Research (JISIASR), Kolkata, JIS University.
- Attended the webinar on Soft Computing Techniques organized by Faculty Development Cell (FDC) AICTE on 15.07.2021
- Best Teacher award in the Department of Computer Science, in the academic year 2020- 2021 from School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Pullarikkunnu, Kottayam
- Reviewer- International Conference on Advancements in Computer Applications (ICCA 2021) conducted by FISAT, Angamaly
- Conducted 10 days online workshop on R Programming at SAS SNDP College, Konni
- Question paper setter for M Sc Artificial Intelligence, MCA and B.Sc Cyber Forensic of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Member of syllabus revision committee of MCA, M.Sc Artificial Intelligence and B.Sc Cyber Forensic of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Teaching: 20 years
- Research: 2 years
- Industry: 1year