GENERAL DISCIPLINE, CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR
- Students should come in the college and its premises neatly dressed in their uniforms with valid ID card issued from the college.Wearing shoes is compulsory and weather proof shoes may be used during rainy season. They should observe their dress code in campus, laboratories and workshop.
- Under no circumstances students should alter the uniforms. It should be loosely stitched. If violation in uniform specification is noticed student will attract disciplinary action.
- Boys should have proper haircuts. They are allowed to keep moustaches but the hair may not extend beyond the edges of the upper lip and are expected to shave their beard.
- Only after getting prior written permission from principal, students are permitted to collect funds or organize any function in the college.
- Use of alcohol, smoking and chewing are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
- Students should strictly abstain themselves from participation in any political party activities or communal politics inside the campus.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Students shall use the common dining facility provided in canteen/cafeteria while taking food. Cutting cakes or eating food inside class rooms will attract disciplinary measures.
Boys – Slack shirts-Pants with shirt tucked in and belt 2.5cm wide, black/blue color-Black shoes with black/blue socks.
Girls – Slack shirt-Jacket-Pants- Black shoes with black/blue socks
Workshop coat – Dark blue in color.